About Me

My photo
Nearly reached that milestone in life (50), a little over weight but Hey. Married to Alison (25 years), a 21 yr old Son Tim who is at Hull studying Marine Biology. Still with the same company for more than 22 yrs now.

Saturday 22 October 2011

"What am I doing...."

Managed to post a Blog and delete all at the same time, it going be some time before I become any good at this, if at all...
Still having problems posting video and seem to be limited the number of pic's I can post, so please bear with me...

I'll see how many pictures I can post on this post, they all so seem to display differently in the Blog....

This is Bart who will be staying at home with the House sitter, that reminds me need get a step so the House sitter can reach the Fan lights but more importantly so she can reach the Micro-wave (from a family of Hobbit's)

This is the main guide we have used to plan most of the routes, that and MS Streets & Trips for mileage. I highly rate this guide, the best I've come across. Just the packing to do now....

The new Bike, very happy with it for the daily commute (100 m/day)

The old one, sadly missed, did 82,000 miles in five an half years and still going strong when I traded her in for a younger model....

And yes she got to do 17 laps around the Nurburgring

The Doombar sandbank off Rock, and yes Sharp's beer is named after it

One of the water Lilly's from our new pond

The Market at Cotignac, this where we normally go for our annual holiday, we will back there next year Ruth

Seem to have managed to post a large amount of pic's, wonder why I had trouble last time !!!

And finally a picture of our boy wonder, always needs a haircut... But we love him all the same, hey Timmy Tot's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers